The Sun Zebra
# The Sun Zebra best selction# The Sun Zebra You Here! Best Offers Today!
Product Description The four Nell stories that marveled readers at Scribd.com are put together here for the first time in this collection, which also includes an all-new story, "Birdman and the Fairy Tale." Here are some of the comments made about the stories: The Sun Zebra Dad's raising a poet! There were two roads he could have taken with her; he went to look for the zebra, "and that has made all the difference". I'm a Little Nell fan. She reminds me that one of the most valuable things I do as a mother is to respect, and foster their imaginative growth, even if I can't really put my finger on how that's accomplished...it's just as important as giving them meals and clean clothes and all that other concrete stuff. Helen Winslow Black, author of "Seven Blackbirds" Bob the Intrepid Insectnaut! I love it! Bob kissed the sky and went where no bug has gone before! And you have woven a tall tale out of whole cloth. Beam us up for another story, please! Laura Novak, author of "Finding Clarity" Bob is one awesome cicada ~ but, Nell has it all over him. Suzanne McLain Rosenwasser, columnist and author of "Manhasset Stories" and the forthcoming novel "Don't Ya Know" Raven-Lenore Another delightful Nell story! I loved it. And I loved her conclusion. I'll say "yes" to that! ...dancing and bowing in the eternal breeze. Thanks for a wonderful read! Sunny Lockwood, author of "Shades of Love, stories from the heart" A sad and tender story, beautifully told. Barbara Alfaro, author of "Mirror Talk" and "Singing Magic" The Meaningless Christmas Tree A lovely Christmas story. Thanks for sharing it with us, a real treat to read during the season. Rayanda, artist and author of the Rane Lavita mystery series. This book is best described as a children's book for grownups. Its aim is to encourage us to discover (or rediscover) the amazing things that children and their magical carefree world can teach us, even as we try to teach them about the harsh realities of our own. The book is a collection of five stories that follow the "adventures in living" of an unusual little girl called Nell, her mother Rhonda, and Nell's father who is the narrator of the stories. Product Description The four Nell stories that marveled readers at Scribd.com are put together here for the first time in this collection, which also includes an all-new story, "Birdman and the Fairy Tale." Here are some of the comments made about the stories: The Sun Zebra Dad's raising a poet! There were two roads he could have taken with her; he went to look for the zebra, "and that has made all the difference". I'm a Little Nell fan. She reminds me that one of the most valuable things I do as a mother is to respect, and foster their imaginative growth, even if I can't really put my finger on how that's accomplished...it's just as important as giving them meals and clean clothes and all that other concrete stuff. Helen Winslow Black, author of "Seven Blackbirds" Bob the Intrepid Insectnaut! I love it! Bob kissed the sky and went where no bug has gone before! And you have woven a tall tale out of whole cloth. Beam us up for another story, please! Laura Novak, author of "Finding Clarity" Bob is one awesome cicada ~ but, Nell has it all over him. Suzanne McLain Rosenwasser, columnist and author of "Manhasset Stories" and the forthcoming novel "Don't Ya Know" Raven-Lenore Another delightful Nell story! I loved it. And I loved her conclusion. I'll say "yes" to that! ...dancing and bowing in the eternal breeze. Thanks for a wonderful read! Sunny Lockwood, author of "Shades of Love, stories from the heart" A sad and tender story, beautifully told. Barbara Alfaro, author of "Mirror Talk" and "Singing Magic" The Meaningless Christmas Tree A lovely Christmas story. Thanks for sharing it with us, a real treat to read during the season. Rayanda, artist and author of the Rane Lavita mystery series. This book is best described as a children's book for grownups. Its aim is to encourage us to discover (or rediscover) the amazing things that children and their magical carefree world can teach us, even as we try to teach them about the harsh realities of our own. The book is a collection of five stories that follow the "adventures in living" of an unusual little girl called Nell, her mother Rhonda, and Nell's father who is the narrator of the stories. ...
Recent Product
Keen Women's Golden Casual Boot
Blundstone Unisex 500 Slip On Boot
Teva Men's Forge Pro Mid Event Leather Hiking Boot
No comments:
Post a Comment